Energy Shield Window & Door Company is Arizona’s leading manufacturer and installer of energy-efficient home improvement components for the southwestern climate. Our high-efficiency windows and doors are engineered to withstand the unique weather conditions of the Sonoran Desert and to meet the unique needs of urban and rural Arizona homeowners. Our premium quality energy-efficient windows and doors are built to maximize heat reflection, help improve indoor air quality, minimize household dust, and reduce noise.
We install and service all windows and doors we sell, and we offer one of the best warranties in our industry. All Energy Shield installation specialists are trained at our manufacturing facility, and they are all industry certified.
Our customers buy directly from our factory, which means that you receive the best possible price, with no retail markup, and the best window installation service.
If you are planning to replace your windows in Glendale Arizona, Call the top windows and doors company, The Energy Shield Window & Door Company!
Why Do Homeowners Replace Windows and Doors?
Keeping homes cool while keeping energy bills under control in the southwestern desert requires house doors and windows that are up to the job. As utility bills have continued to climb over the years, homeowners have found that energy-efficient windows and doors, properly installed, make all the difference in home comfort and in the sizes of their heating and cooling costs.
- Many Arizona homeowners install energy-efficient windows and doors to raise their standard of living, by transforming stuffy rooms that strain the HVAC system into comfortable living spaces.
- The most energy efficient windows and doors can reduce energy bills by as much as 25-30%.
- Many Arizonans are conscious of their carbon footprint and choose window and door replacements that help them minimize their personal environmental impact.
- Phoenix residents often install energy-efficient windows and doors partly because they reduce noise and indoor pollution, and make cleaning faster and easier.
- Some consumers use the rebates and tax benefits for buying energy-efficient models, to save when it’s time to replace windows and doors due to some other reason(s) listed here.
- Other homeowners change doors and windows to styles that provide greater visibility, to enjoy the magnificent Sonoran sunsets and desert views, to watch the children playing in the yard, etc.
- Some people switch to French doors or other new design choices for exterior doors, to match their style, to enhance interior spaces, or to present a warmer, more welcoming entry for guests.
- Many homeowners want more secure access points. Energy-efficient windows and doors offer an extra layer of protection from harsh Arizona climate conditions and against unwanted entry.
- Homeowners looking to sell often replace windows and doors as necessary to increase resale value, or to contribute to maintaining property values throughout their neighborhood.
Why Glendale, Arizona Customers Love Us!
Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows – Factory Direct
Energy Shield’s high-efficiency windows, manufactured here in Arizona, come in a wide range of styles, for the perfect look and function in any room of your home:
Energy Shield Window Frames
The beauty, performance, and long-term durability of the best energy-efficient windows depends on glass quality and frame quality. Energy Shield energy-efficient windows are built to last, with Low-E glass and high-endurance window framing materials.
Our top-quality windows deliver many years of ideal performance under constant exposure to Arizona temperatures, direct sun, driving winds, dust, and monsoons. Energy Shield windows are available in your choice of today’s most popular framing materials:
Energy-Efficient Replacement Doors – Factory Direct
Energy Shield high-endurance doors built for Arizona homes are unsurpassed for beauty and long-term durability in extreme desert conditions. Our stylish and strong energy-efficient doors are available in a vast selection of solid and glass door design options.
We can assist you in identifying just the right doors for your needs. Or, you may prefer to browse on your own. Either way, you’re sure to find the perfect additions of gorgeous high-efficiency doors, to enhance your home’s style and functioning. Energy Shield makes:
A Word About Today’s Amazing Vinyl Replacement Window Options for Desert Homes
At Energy Shield, we bring decades of experience in local window manufacturing and installation throughout Arizona as well as the most up-to-date industry knowledge to serve our customers. As industry experts and Arizona residents, we understand what works best and worst in residential and commercial windows and doors here in the desert. It is clear to us, as vinyl replacement window manufacturers, that for applications here in the Sonoran Desert, vinyl of the grade and quality used by Energy Shield is a superior material for windows.
Construction-grade virgin vinyl is one of the few window framing materials that exceeds federal minimum standards. The best vinyl replacement windows are highly durable, energy-efficient, and cost-effective.
With the high-quality of workmanship Energy Shield provides in building and installing our high-efficiency vinyl replacement windows, you can trust the sustainability of your vinyl windows and have peace of mind in knowing you have made an excellent investment in your home.
Energy Shield Window & Door Company725 N. 73RD Ave. # 116
Phoenix, AZ 85043
Mon - Fri 7AM–5PM
Sat & Sun Closed
Energy Shield Windows & Doors, Glendale Arizona
For over 25 years, The Energy Shield Windows & Door Company, has been building premium-quality energy-efficient windows and doors engineered for long-lasting high performance here in Arizona’s desert climate. Our customers have the benefit of buying directly from the factory, for the best prices and most knowledgeable and efficient installers of energy-efficient windows and doors.
We provide a limited lifetime warranty on our products, and we service every product we manufacture. So, there's no retail markup and no confusion about warranty inclusions. We provide you with a free absolutely-no-pressure in-home quote. We speak English and Spanish.
Just some of the excellent benefits we provide to our customers include:
- Energy Star and Earthwise approved energy efficient products
- The expert knowledge provided in working with a Certified General Contractor
- Assurance of working with an A+ Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Frequent special offers for high-quality energy-efficient home improvements
- Excellent financing terms and 0% interest with approved credit
For more information, or to schedule your free in-home consultation, contact us at Energy Shield Windows & Door Company LLC, Glendale AZ by calling (623) 936-3758, or use our online contact form for a prompt response.