Energy Shield Window and Door Co. provides beautiful, affordable fiberglass entry doors designed to withstand the Arizona climate. Our energy efficient front entry doors work so well that they can help you lower your monthly heating and cooling bills, and you might even qualify for a tax rebate after having one installed. Be sure to check our page of current specials when you're shopping for an entry door in Arizona for your home or business.
We install and service every front door we sell and with our lifetime warranty, and we offer financing on our front doors so you can buy now and pay later with 0% interest on approved credit.
Why Choose Energy Shield for Entry Doors in Arizona?
- We speak English and Spanish
- 0% Down and 0% Interest On Approved Credit
- Products engineered specifically for the Arizona climate with a design emphasis on Heat Reflection, Dust Control, and Noise Reduction.We provide installation, service, and warranty all our products
- Factory-trained certified experts
- Energy-efficient products can help lower your energy bill
- Free quotes with zero pressure to buy
Fiberglass Entry DoorsYour front door is one of the most important features of your home for keeping out Arizona's extreme temperatures. Entry doors need to be made to last, which is why we offer the full line of Plastpro products for our customers. Our entry door has the following features:
- Fiberglass Door Skins: These high-impact skins are guaranteed not to mold, rot, rust, dent or warp. They're easy to stain or paint, and easy to clean.
- Composite Stiles: Our full-length composite stiles keep the door's insulation waterproof from top to bottom. They'll never splinter like an older-model wood-edged door and our composite stiles have twice the screw-holding power of wood doors.
- Patented Hydroshield™ Technology: Our front doors are protected on all six sides from mold, rot, corrosion, warping and delaminating.
- BTHP™ Snap-On Frames: Decorative glass is held firmly in place with proprietary BTHP™ clips.
- Multiple Locks & Hardware: Our extended lock blocks allow a wide variety of different types of locks and other hardware to be installed to suit your needs.
- Environmentally Friendly Foam Core: The foam core of our doors is completely free of chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) in compliance with US environmental standards. Our foam cores also increase soundproofing and provide six times greater insulation than traditional wood doors.
- Factory Direct Products: All of our products are factory direct, which means you get the best price, service and quality.
Wood Entry Doors in ArizonaAt Energy Shield Window & Door Company, we provide a variety of wood entry doors that bring a number of benefits to every home. Some of the benefits of our wood entry doors include:
- Aesthetic Appeal: Our wood entry doors are meticulously designed to make sure they deliver the maximum aesthetic appeal possible. Wood is incredibly versatile and we can make our wood entry doors fit almost any style. Whether someone is looking for a classic look or taking a more modern approach, we can get the job done.
- Energy Efficiency: Wood entry doors are also incredibly energy-efficient. They act as great insulators and will keep the cold air and heat where it needs to be. This will go a long way toward reducing your energy costs, keeping your utility bills low and the money in your pocket.
- Fire Rating: Of course, entry doors also need to be safe. Our wood entry doors have a high fire rating and will stand up to the heat of ablaze. Even though nobody wants to think about the possibility of a fire breaking out, safety is still a top concern.
Glass Entry Doors from the Energy Shield Window and Door Company
At Energy Shield Window & Door Company, we also provide glass entry doors. Some of the benefits of our glass entry doors include:
- Beauty: Our glass entry panels provide an elegant, sleek appearance that will complement the interior of any home with ease. The unique appearance presented by a glass entry door cannot be matched. They give guests a great first impression and allow residents to bask in the beauty.
- Natural Light: Our glass entry doors also let in natural light. Whether or not the glass has been frosted for privacy, our glass doors will make any room feel bright and welcoming. This will also reduce electricity costs thanks to the added natural light!
- Maintenance: Finally, our glass entry doors are also very easy to maintain. Cleaning them is easy and glass doesn't rust, unlike some of the other options. This will ensure that the home looks beautiful for decades to come.
For these reasons, many people have already invested in the gorgeous glass entry doors from Energy Shield Window & Door Company.
Custom Entry Doors from the Energy Shield Window & Door Company in Arizona
At Energy Shield Window & Door Company, we know that every home is different and everyone has different needs. For this reason, we also provide custom entry doors that everyone should take a look at. This unique option provides everyone with the ability to tailor their entry doors to meet their needs. A home is a significant investment, so people should take the time to get their entry doors exactly as they want them. Thanks to the professionals at Energy Shield Window & Door Company, they can do exactly that.
Take a look at our Product Catalog for the Entry Door Options AvailableDownload Our Front Door Catalog
The Perfect Fit For Your Home and LifestyleWe understand that the front door of your home is a reflection of who you are. That's why Energy Shield in Arizona will work with you to help you select the perfect fiberglass front entry door for your home. We offer numerous styles, colors, and glass options.
We offer free estimates on all our exterior entry doors, French doors, multi-slide doors, security doors, and windows. We are an accredited business with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have been manufacturing energy efficient home improvement products since 1996.
● The first type of fiberglass doors to mention would be those with wood finish, but provide increased durability and longevity over wood. We offer teak, cherry, fir, oak and mahogany finishes.
● Next, comes our Modern Series, which offers a sleek and contemporary design. Featuring a glazed finish, the Modern Series is both elegant and contemporary. Adding glass inserts accentuates this look to a “T.”
● Plastpro Fiberglass Doors are guaranteed rot-free, and ensure that your entryway will maintain its beautiful appearance for years to come.
● Plastpro Smooth Series are another option. They are an excellent alternative to steel doors. They are guaranteed to never dent, rust or lose their coating.
● If you are looking for the ultimate in safety, choose the Plastpro Fire Rated Series. They are made with fire retardant composite. Not only do they have the ability to withstand fire for a minimum of 20 minutes, they qualify homeowners for energy savings.
We stand behind all of our products. We feel honored to offer one of the best warranties available today. We hold our products to the highest standards of quality. Every front door, double entry door that we install and service comes complete with a lifetime warranty.
Certainly! Our goal is to make our customers happy. If you wish to install it yourself, or have someone else do it for you, this is certainly an option. Entry door installation is not an insurmountable task.
There are many determinants that go into calculating the cost of entry doors. The first thing to consider is the size of the door. Do you have a tiny little opening to cover, or do you have more of a grand entrance?
The second consideration would be the finish of the door. Certain finishes may be more expensive than others. Next, let’s talk about glass options such as glass inserts or side transoms. Either of these options can add more costs to the project.
The best thing to do would be to contact us directly once you have an idea of the different options that you have in mind to get a rough estimate of what you will be spending.
The short answer is yes. It is relatively simple to do. You begin by preparing the surface with mineral spirits and letting it dry. Next, brush on the stain and allow it to dry for 48 hours before applying another coat. Then apply several coats of a protective, polyurethane top coat with a UV inhibitor. Voila!
Get a Free In-Home Estimate Today for Your Entry Door Installation from Energy Shield
When you schedule a free estimate with Energy Shield in Arizona, we will provide you with a complimentary in-home quote and will never pressure you to purchase from us. We want you to be completely satisfied with your exterior entry door purchase. Call us today at 623-777-2456 for your free estimate on a new front door, or fill out the Contact Us form found on every page here on our website. We speak English and Spanish.