For over 20 years the Energy Shield Window & Door Company of Phoenix, AZ has been manufacturing and distributing high-quality vinyl windows and doors engineered specifically for the extreme heat and UV conditions in Arizona and across the Southwestern US.
Our high-quality products have been specially designed with an emphasis on dust control, noise reduction and heat reflection. The Energy Shield Factory-Direct Approach ensures our customers receive excellent customer service and expert installation at the best price.
We proudly serve area residents and business owners across The Grand Canyon State including the greater Phoenix area, Tempe, Scottsdale, Sun City, Maricopa, Peoria, Glendale, Anthem and Wickenburg, Arizona. In addition, we are a distributor of other quality brands of new construction and replacement windows and door products for consumers across the Southwest.
The Foundation of Our Success
While we are one of the largest window and door companies in the Southwest, we are steeped in the community and believe that our success comes from providing personalized, friendly service to each and every one of our customers.
Our loyal, dedicated employees are the foundation of our company. We take great pride in our business philosophy and have achieved great success as a local business providing stability and jobs for hundreds of local families.
Energy Shield Window & Door Company Certifications and Awards
We confidently stand behind our products and installation by our factory-trained and industry certified experts. Energy Shield Window & Door Company is proud to partner with the following organizations that advocate safe manufacturing practices, national UV protection standards, consumer energy savings and the recognition we have been bestowed as a result of our role as an industry leader:
- Lead Safe Practices - Our business practices align with the regulations and guidelines set forth by the EPA for lead safe practices. The installers, sales representatives and staff at Energy Shield are lead safe certified.
- AAMA Certified Installation Masters - Energy Shield Window & Door Company installers have undergone a national training and certification program to become AAMA Certified Installation Masters.
- NFRC - The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) is a non-profit organization that provides an independent ratings system to label window and door products for energy performance.
- Energy Star Certified - Energy Shield is a proud contributor to the nationwide energy savings initiative by partnering with Energy Star.
- Made in the USA Certified - The Made in the USA certification seal signifies that our supply chain exceeds national and industry standards for quality assurance and sourcing in the US.
- BBC Accredited Business - Energy Shield Window & Door Company is a proud BBC Accredited Business with an A+ rating for our efforts and commitment to quickly resolve any customer complaint.
- 2017 DWM Readers’ Choice Award - Energy Shield Window & Door Company was honored in 2017 with the coveted Door & Window Market Magazine (DWM) Readers’ Choice Award.
- Three Best Rated Award (Dec 2018) - The Three Best Rated Award is an acknowledgement for local businesses based on a 50-point inspection including reputation, trust, general excellence, customer satisfaction, online ratings and reviews, cost and complaints.