Are you looking for awning or casement windows in Arizona? If so, look no further than Energy Shield Windows and Doors. Quality windows increase your home's energy efficiency, security and property value. Window quality varies widely from one manufacturer to another. So, in our Arizona climate, it is important to select replacement windows that are built to protect your home through decades of exposure to the extreme desert weather conditions. Energy Shield provides Arizona homeowners and business owners with the regions' highest quality window construction and installation, and the very best in customer service.
Cladding Options for Awning and Casement Windows Include:
For more information about casement or awning windows, or to obtain a free bid on your home improvement project, contact the Energy Shield Window and Door Company in Phoenix Arizona, or call (623) 936-3758 to speak to one of our knowledgeable and helpful representatives. We have been serving our neighbors in Arizona with energy-efficient windows and doors since 1996. We make it easy to get replacement windows with 0% interest financing on approved credit. See our current offers going on NOW!
What is a Replacement Awning Window?
What is an Awning Window? — Awning windows are top-hinged to swing outward. Our top-hinged windows are designed to be very easy to operate. And, these beautiful, high-quality awning windows bring abundant airflow and lots of natural light into even the smallest spaces.
For smaller rooms, or those in which privacy is the priority, a smaller window style may work better than the larger windows that work well in bigger spaces in your home. See the wide selection of Energy Shield awning windows designed to fit perfectly in bathrooms, or utility spaces. Some of the spectacular benefits of awning windows for your home include:
- Versatility - Awning windows are incomparably versatile. Energy Shield's uniquely beautiful and practical awning windows can be paired with larger windows for unique combination window arrangements in bigger rooms, or featured as stand-alone windows in smaller spaces.
- Design Feature - Stunning low-profile sash designs let the flow of natural light and fresh air pour into the room, while adding an upscale interior design element.
- Energy-Efficiency - All Energy Shield awning windows are highly energy-efficient. Several glass and chamber types are available, so you can choose options that best suit your needs and budget.
- Security - The welded frame of our awning windows is built for high performance. Your awning window stays securely fixed in place while open. And, it provides security while closed. The durable locking mechanism provides added security against unwanted entry.
- Warranty - Energy Shield provides a limited lifetime warranty on every awning window installation, allowing you to enjoy your high-quality windows worry-free for many years to come.
What is a Replacement Casement Window?
What is a Casement Window? - Casement windows are designed with sashes that open vertically by turning a handle. Energy Shield casement windows fully open to the 90 degree position, allowing entirely unobstructed ventilation. Our gorgeous casement windows make a style statement in your home. Casement windows are ideal for locations that are hard to reach.
Many engineering considerations go into the design of a high-quality window. Energy Shield casement windows are designed to provide superior functioning, easy operation, and high-end styling. Our selection of energy-efficient casement windows are also very low maintenance. These top-quality windows are designed with superior features for exceptional performance, including:
- Durability - Welded framing and sashes that withstand any weather conditions.
- Energy-efficiency - Insulated glass and chambers, for maximal energy savings year-round.
- Security - High-grade locking mechanism and dual operating arms for maximum security.
- Low-maintenance - Interior screens that stay clean and free from buildup of particles and debris.
- Weather-resistant - Seal on exterior sash and top-grade weather stripping, for optimum weather protection.
Frequently Asked Questions About Replacement Casement Windows & Replacement Awning Windows
Casement windows are ideal for use in any area of your home where there is enough outside space along the exterior wall so that the windows can open outward. It is recommended that you avoid installing casement windows at interior wall locations where there is a lot of foot traffic along that part of the exterior of your house. For example, avoid installing casement windows near your garage, driveway, porch, balcony, deck, sidewalks, play areas, storage buildings, bike racks, etc. Installing casement windows is an excellent option in areas where you want to increase airflow because they can be opened wider than a double-hung window, so they allow even better ventilation.
Energy Shield casement windows are easy to clean, and they require very little maintenance throughout the lifetime of the windows. Casement windows are constructed with aluminum, wood, or high-grade virgin vinyl frames that look great through many years of use. Energy Shield vinyl window frames are easily cleaned with just a little soap and warm water. Your casement windows can even be cleaned from inside. Just crank the window open and easily remove the screen.
Under your Energy Shield Limited Lifetime Warranty, any problem with your casement window will be corrected by our exceptional customer service specialists. Energy Shield manufactures the best casement windows in the industry. It is still possible that a crank issue, which is a minor repair, or other issues can arise. Any repair that may be needed while the product is under warranty will be promptly addressed so that your beautiful window is restored to proper condition. We can further provide window replacements as well as parts for any window manufactured by Energy Shield.
Casement windows have multi-point locking systems. They also provide an airtight seal. These features make the casement design one of the safest of all window types. Casement windows can even be used as egress windows for emergency exits. In fact, they are often used for egress windows in residential basements and other areas with limited space.
Yes, casement windows can open either inward or outward. Keep in mind, however, that casement windows designed to open inward (called inswing casement windows) are different from standard casement windows. If you are considering installing inswing casement windows, make sure you inform your Energy Shield window consultant of this before you order your windows.
Awning windows are designed to open from the bottom, whereas casement windows open from the side. Awning windows are normally designed for openings of greater width than height, while casement windows are normally designed for openings of greater height than width. Both casement and awning windows are designed to open outward, for optimum ventilation.
Step 1: Measure the width of the window opening.
Step 2:: Measure the height of the window opening.
Step 3:: Measure the depth of the window frame.
Step 4: Determine the type of casement window you need.
Once you have your measurements and know the type of window you need, you're ready to order your replacement casement windows. Make sure to order windows that are the same size or slightly smaller than your window opening to ensure a proper fit
nergy Shield Window and Door Company Customers in Phoenix, Arizona Will Benefit From the Following:
- Energy Star and Earthwise products lower heating and cooling bills.
- Frequent special offers to help you save on top-quality window investment.
- Tax rebates for energy-efficiency home improvement.
- Certified General Contractor, Earthwise Member, and A+ Member of BBB.
- Free in-home quotes, with zero sales pressure.
- Hablamos Español.
Awning or casement windows increase your home's energy efficiency, security, and property value. Call Energy Shield Windows and Doors today!
Contact Energy Shield Windows and Doors Company in Phoenix, AZ for a Free Quote
The Energy Shield Window and Door Company manufactures windows and doors engineered specifically for the Arizona climate. All windows manufactured by Energy Shield are designed with reducing heat, noise, and dust as the top priorities. Our expert installers are all industry certified and factory-trained. By choosing Energy Shield—the most respected name in Phoenix AZ windows and doors—you get the best in quality products and warranties, and an expert team that stands behind all of our work with our full commitment to your complete satisfaction.