Whether your windows are old or damaged, you're looking to reduce your energy bills, or if it is finally time for a makeover, you will want to choose the best-rated replacement windows in Arizona. Energy Shield Window and Door Company have a full line of wood clad, aluminum, and vinyl windows that we can install to your specifications. All our products are built to withstand the extreme heat of the Arizona desert and emphasize heat reflection, dust control and reducing noise. Contact us for a free bid on if you're ready for a window replacement.
Replacement Vinyl Windows in Arizona
Vinyl windows are among our most popular because they are long-lasting and virtually free of maintenance. Vinyl windows never need to be painted or scraped, and they will not peel over time. Window replacement also offers a return on investment of up to 80 percent upon resale of a home.
Our products are manufactured locally at our production facility in Phoenix, Arizona and installed by our own install crews. Our products have been designed and engineered specifically to deal with the extreme heat and dust that Phoenix is famous for. When it comes to energy-efficient windows and doors for the Phoenix area there is no better "VALUE" than Energy Shield Window & Door Company.
- Single Hung Replacement Windows: The Energy Shield 7000 Series single hung window features a traditional window in which the sash opens from the bottom. We offer customizable sash length, and the internal block and tackle system allow the window to rest at any height. The tilt-in sash makes it extremely easy to clean.
- Double Hung Replacement Windows: The Energy Shield 8000 Series double hung window features top and bottom sashes that can be opened. These are preferred for second story windows, and both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Single Sliding Replacement Windows: The single sliding window in our Energy Shield 7000 series is the most popular of Arizona replacement window styles. It includes fusion welded corners and optional night locks and includes a half screen for the side that opens.
- Double Sliding Replacement Windows: Another great choice for second story windows, the Energy Shield 9000 Series double sliding replacement windows feature two sashes (left and right) that open to the center. Night latches come standard, and both sashes can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Casement and Awning Replacement Windows: Casement windows hinge from the side, and awning windows hinge from the top. These Energy Shield 9500 series windows offer an unobstructed view, maximum ventilation and include full screens inside the house.
- Picture Windows and Custom Shaped Replacement Windows: Our glass cutting system allows Energy Shield Windows and Doors to manufacture any shape of the window you desire. Picture windows allow the maximum amount of light into a room. Custom geometric shapes can help accent the specific architecture of your home.
- Bay and Bow Windows: Energy Shield Windows and Doors' bay windows are custom made for your home. Bay windows typically have a three-window configuration with a picture window in the center and single or double hung windows to the left and right. Bow windows usually consist of four or more windows that curve outward in a "bow," making a room appear larger.
Aluminum Replacement Windows in Arizona
Our aluminum Ambassador 8200 Series is one of the most energy-efficient windows on the market. These low-E dual pane aluminum clad windows are maintenance free. They feature smooth and quiet operation, thanks to Deluxe Delrin rollers. The 8200 Series is available in several shapes, sizes, and colors. Learn More
Energy Shield is Window Replacement Company in Arizona
We are happy to provide the installation and maintenance for all the windows in your home. Our products are warrantied, and we will provide you with a free in-home quote with no pressure to buy from Energy Shield Windows and Doors. We have been manufacturing energy-efficient home improvement products in Arizona since 1996.
Check our current specials for offers on doors and windows. When you're ready to talk about replacement windows for your dream home, contact us directly at 623-777-7616 (we speak English and Spanish). We offer 0% financing available for 25 months on approved credit for our replacement windows, so call today to schedule your free in-home estimate!
Member of Earthwise Window Manufacturing Group
Energy Shield Window & Door Company is proud to be a member of the nationwide Earthwise Window Manufacturing Group. Energy Shield is the exclusive Earthwise manufacturing facility in the Phoenix area. There are 25 participating factories across the United States manufacturing the Earthwise brand, making your locally manufactured windows and doors a National Brand. The combined purchasing power of 25 factories allows Energy Shield to purchase the absolute best frame materials and glass options available in the industry at the lowest possible prices. This ensures that you are getting the highest possible quality and the lowest possible price. Our "SunShield" Premium Vinyl Technology provides the most durable vinyl frames for the Arizona desert, combined this with the most heat reflective glass available and you have a window unsurpassed in performance for this area of the country. The value of our locally manufactured vinyl windows and doors is second to none.
Earthwise Windows & Doors are always manufactured for your local climate. Many window companies manufacture and market the same window design across the entire country. The Energy Shield/ Earthwise Window & Door is specifically engineered for the hot, dry and dusty environment of Arizona. Our use of extreme low-E glass for maximum heat reflection and double dust seals for minimum air infiltration make our product the perfect match for Arizona homes.
Our affordable Earthwise windows and doors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty and the Good Housekeeping Seal. Through our Good Housekeeping Seal you get an additional two-year money back guarantee! Earthwise has earned the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal for the past 11 consecutive years. With Energy Shield, you get all the benefits of a national brand and all the benefits of a local manufacturer.