Are you looking to replace your aluminum glass patio door? A new sliding glass aluminum door will not only add to the beauty of your home but can help save you energy. Energy Shield Windows and Doors offers a diverse selection of doors and can find you the aluminum glass door that's just right for your taste and budget. We're your one stop door and window resource. We'll not only help you select a door, but will help with financing, service, and installation. Call us at (623) 936-3758 or submit the online form on this page to Schedule a Free, In-House Estimate.
Aluminum Sliding Glass Door FeaturesThe Ambassador Patio Aluminum Door system is available in numerous configurations to fill most any opening. Available in 2-Panel, 3-Panel, and 4-Panel systems. Dual finish options will enhance the exterior and interior of your home. Choose a white or tan interior with a bronze exterior to achieve the look you desire. The Ambassador's standard tandem rollers with 1 13/16 diameter wheels use heavy-duty sealed bearings and are combined with a stainless-steel track. This will ensure effortless operation for years to come. The handle hardware finish is available in white, tan, black, or an optional brushed nickel. Available with low-E glass and Argon Gas for maximum energy efficiency. This thermally broken frame system combined with energy-efficient glass and the proven durability of aluminum makes this door system a solid long-term investment in your home.
Advantages of Choosing an Aluminum DoorThere are many good reasons to choose an aluminum framed door for your patio door. Just a few of these include:
- Strength. Aluminum is one of the strongest door materials on the market. A good aluminum door can last for decades.
- Lightweight. Aluminum is solid yet very lightweight. That makes it easy and quick to install and easy to open and close.
- Affordable. Aluminum is much more affordable than other door frame materials, such as wood, fiberglass, or steel.
- Corrosion resistance. Unlike steel doors that can corrode or rust over time, an aluminum door will withstand the weather, including the harsh Arizona sun. Extreme temperatures won't affect aluminum.
- Recyclable. Aluminum is one of the most recycled materials in the world. That means when it comes time to replace your door, you won't be adding to the mass of building materials in America's landfills.
- Won't warp or rot. While wooden frames can rot over time and steel can warp, an aluminum door will hold its shape over time.
- Versatility. Aluminum frames come in a rainbow of colors and finishes. There's something to go with every design taste and architectural style.
- Permanent finish. Aluminum door frames are finished using a powder coating process. That means the color fuses with the aluminum, so it won't flake or chip as traditional painting can. You'll never have to repaint or refinish your aluminum door frame.
- Energy efficiency. Aluminum frames with a thermal block combined with double glaze glass are very energy efficient and can stand up to even the Arizona sun.
Frequently Asked Questions About Aluminum Sliding Glass Doors
- Mix equal amounts of white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle to mix the contents thoroughly.
- Spray along the inside and both outsides of the door track.
- Wipe the cleaning solution off and dry the track with a soft dry cloth.