Energy Shield is Where to Get Aluminum Windows in Arizona
Are you looking for aluminum windows in Arizona? Energy Shield Window & Door Company is a prominent aluminum window installation company in Phoenix. We have a team of highly experienced technicians certified by Earthwise, BBB (A+ Rating) and as a General Contractor. Durable aluminum windows are maintenance free! Call us at (623) 936-3758 to speak with one of our experts or fill the contact form on our website.
We make it easy to get aluminum replacement windows with our $0 down, 0% interest financing and don’t forget to view our special offers going on NOW!
Aluminum Window Options
We carefully select the best aluminum windows Phoenix for our clients.
- Colors include white, Mojave beige, tan, and anodized bronze. Split finish is also available.
- Combined with low-E dual pane glass and Argon Gas, the Ambassador in one of the most energy efficient windows on the market today.
Slide sideways to open. You can glaze your aluminum windows to increase insulation and energy efficiency as it helps in reducing your energy bills. Horizontal sliding aluminum windows have a contemporary design that is easy to install and maintain. The windows have extra security features such as a night lock and a beautiful cam latch. Sliding’s weep hole cases prevent dust and air infiltration in your house.
Picture Window and Special Shapes
Picture windows are fixed windows that do not open. Achieve versatility for commercial and residential products with the C40 AAMA Rating. We offer special shaped windows such as Round, Quarter Round, Half round, Arch, Eye Brow, and Trapezoids.
Single hung panels are easy to clean since they tilt inward. Double stripped vent panels minimize dust infiltration. The hanging design uses a simple latch mechanism eases sash movement.
Casement and Awning
Casement windows crank open inward, while awning windows open from the bottom to provide air circulation. Tilt and turn windows have unique hinges which help in maintaining high performance for an extended period. You can order the frames with a right or left a hinge.
What are the Advantages of Aluminum Windows?
- Strength and durability: Aluminum storm windows are durable and sturdy. They have an excellent strength to weight ratio which enables them to have an array of window designs. They are three times stronger than vinyl windows and up to 50 times as sturdy as wood windows. They are suitable for commercial and residential buildings.
- High-energy efficiency: Aluminum conducts heat efficiently. 22 percent of heat loss occurs through poorly installed windows. Modern aluminum windows phoenix incorporates insulated frames, several glass panes and thermal breaks which dramatically increase their energy efficiency and reduce your energy bills.
- Rotting and warping: Aluminum windows don't rot, rust or warp because aluminum is a non-ferric metal. The latest windows have baked-on and anodized finishes which don't chalk or fade and need little maintenance.
Get a Free Bid for Replacement Aluminum Windows in Phoenix, Arizona from Energy Shield Today
At Energy Shield Window & Door Company, we install and service aluminum windows in Arizona. Windows can significantly lower your utility bills, improve safety and enhance indoor air quality when installed professionally. By choosing us, you get all that plus a team of professionals on standby to install, inspect and maintain your windows. Call us at (623)936-3758 for free consultation and quote.