Whether your windows are old or damaged, you're looking to reduce your energy bills, or if it is finally time for a makeover, you will want to choose the best-rated replacement windows in Arizona. Energy Shield Window and Door Company have a full line of wood clad, aluminum, and vinyl windows that we can install to your specifications. All our products are built to withstand the extreme heat of the Arizona desert and emphasize heat reflection, dust control, and reducing noise.
Looking for the best replacement window company in Arizona? Get a free quote today from one of our expert window installers.
- Replacement Vinyl Windows in Arizona
- Replacement Aluminum Windows in Arizona
- Replacement Wood Windows in Arizona
- Replacement Window Installation Process
- Member of Earthwise Window Manufacturing Group
- Window Replacement near Phoenix, Arizona FAQ
- Top Window Replacement Company in Arizona
Top-Rated Home Replacement Windows in Phoenix, Arizona
Vinyl windows are among our most popular because they are long-lasting and virtually free of maintenance. Vinyl windows never need to be painted or scraped, and they will not peel over time. Window replacement also offers a return on investment of up to 80 percent upon resale of a home.
Our products are manufactured locally at our production facility in Phoenix, Arizona and installed by our own install crews. Our products have been designed and engineered specifically to deal with the extreme heat and dust that Phoenix is famous for. When it comes to energy-efficient windows and doors for the Phoenix area there is no better "VALUE" than Energy Shield Window & Door Company.
Energy Shield Windows and Doors is a premier residential window, installation, and replacement company in Arizona. Our team of certified and experienced technicians is knowledgeable on all aspects of window installation and replacement to ensure the best results. Energy Shield Windows and Doors offers a comprehensive selection of window styles and materials to fit any home or business. We also provide installation and replacement services for all window types, including dual-pane. Their team is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, and they offer free in-home estimates for window installation and replacement services. Contact Energy Shield Windows and Doors today for all of your residential window needs.
Types of Replacement Windows
- Single Hung Windows: The Energy Shield 7000 Series vinyl single hung window features side-by-side windows, and one panel stays stationary while the other panel slides horizontally.
- Double Hung Windows: The Energy Shield 8000 Series double hung window features 2 side-by-side windows that open via a center slide that allows you to manage fresh air flows and view flexibility. These are preferred for second story windows, and both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Single Sliding Windows: The single sliding window in our Energy Shield 7000 series is the most popular of Arizona replacement window styles. It includes fusion-welded corners and a half screen for the side that opens.
- Double Sliding Windows: Another great choice for second-story windows, the Energy Shield 9000 Series double sliding windows feature two sashes (left and right) that open to the center. Both sashes can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Casement and Awning Windows: These 9500 Series windows enjoy hinged sashes that use a handle crank to open the window outward. Casement windows typically open from the side and awning windows open up from the bottom to create ventilation. These Energy Shield 9500 series windows offer an unobstructed view, maximum ventilation and include full screens inside the house.
- Picture Windows and Custom Shaped Windows: Our glass cutting system allows the Energy Shield Windows and Door Company to manufacture any shape of the window you desire. Picture windows allow the maximum amount of light into a room. Custom geometric shapes can help accent the specific architecture of your home.
- Bay Windows: Energy Shield Windows and Doors bay windows are custom made for your home. Bay windows typically have a three-window configuration with a picture window in the center and single or double hung windows to the left and right.
Replacement Aluminum Windows in Arizona
Our aluminum Ambassador 8200 Series is one of the most energy-efficient aluminum windows on the market. These low-E dual-pane aluminum-clad windows are maintenance-free. They feature smooth and quiet operation, thanks to Deluxe Delrin rollers. The 8200 Series is available in several shapes, sizes, and colors.
Energy Shield Window & Door Company in Phoenix, Arizona’s is the top energy-efficient window installation company. Our low-E, double-pane, argon-filled Ambassador line features among the most energy-efficient aluminum windows available today.
Energy Shield Aluminum Window Styles
- Single Hung Aluminum Window
- Sliding Aluminum Windows
- Horizontal Sliding Aluminum Window
- Casement & Awning Windows
- Picture Windows
- Custom Shaped Aluminum Windows
Color Options for Aluminum Windows
Our beautiful and practical aluminum window styles feature finishes in classic white, tan, Mojave beige, and anodized bronze. A split finish is available too.
Advantages of Energy Shield Aluminum Windows
- Superior strength: Aluminum storm windows have an exceptional strength to weight ratio. This makes frames three times stronger than vinyl frames and as high as 50 times stronger than wood!
- Energy efficiency: Our insulated aluminum frames with thermal breaks significantly increase performance and help reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Rot and rust-resistant: Aluminum windows are virtually maintenance-free. Aluminum used for windows and doors is a non-ferric metal alloy. Windows built from this material do not rust, rot, or warp. The baked and anodized finishes do not oxidize, so they will not fade or deteriorate into a chalky finish.
Wood Windows in Arizona
Wood windows are the premium choice for many architectural design projects. Energy Shield is the best custom wood window company Phoenix, AZ, offers. We can build unique high-end windows from the most challenging specifications to fit virtually any creative vision.
Beautiful Wood: Choose from a wide selection of premium wood window framing. Select from light tones like Alder, Pine, White Oak, Maple, Red Oak, or Cherry. Or, choose a deep, rich Walnut, Mahogany, or Douglas Fir.
Wood Finishes: Choose from our many wood-clad paint colors or rich wood stains. Energy Shield's finishes for our premium wood window replacement products are specially formulated high-grade polyurethane paints. The finishes are exceptionally tough, offering exceptional scratch and moisture resistance.
Exterior Clad Colors: Our premium wood-clad windows are available in a wide selection of solid paint color options, anodized finishes for a sleek metallic look, textured, and natural weathered looks.
High-Performance Glass: We build all our wood-clad windows with top-quality Cardinal Glass 366 & 340 for the best quality in residential and commercial wood windows on the market today.
Decorative Glass: Choose from a wide selection of decorative glass treatments, such as beveled edges, rain effects, frosting, smooth etching, glass tints, and a great variety of other specialty glass options.
Wood Window Trim: Add elegant interior and/or exterior to your beautiful home window replacement to enhance styles from the most streamlined contemporary casual design to the most stately formal styles.
Enlarging Window Size: Energy Shield Windows and Doors is a leading Arizona window manufacturing and installation company offering a wide range of services, including custom enlarging your window size. Our experienced professionals are dedicated to helping you select the right window size based on your needs and installing it quickly and efficiently. We also offer energy-efficient solutions to help you save money on your energy bills while making your home more comfortable. With Energy Shield Windows and Doors, you can trust that your home will be outfitted with the best windows for your needs.
Replacement Window Installation Process
Energy Shield makes the ordering and window installation process easy and stress-free for homeowners. You can expect to be enjoying your new windows fully installed after just a few smooth and fully transparent steps:
Energy Shield Consultation and Window Installation Process:
|1.||Design & Consultation||Free in-home window-needs analysis and design consultation|
|2.||Manufacture||Build custom replacement windows|
|3.||Installation||Prepare raw window openings, install new windows, and cleanup|
|4.||Support||Provide lifetime customer service support|
Member of Earthwise Window Manufacturing Group
Energy Shield Window & Door Company is proud to be a nationwide Earthwise Window Manufacturing Group member. Energy Shield is the exclusive Earthwise manufacturing facility in the Phoenix area. There are 25 participating factories across the United States manufacturing the Earthwise brand, making your locally manufactured windows and doors a National Brand. The combined purchasing power of 25 factories allows Energy Shield to purchase the absolute best frame materials and glass options available in the industry at the lowest possible prices. This ensures that you are getting the highest possible quality and the lowest possible price. Our "SunShield" Premium Vinyl Technology provides the most durable vinyl frames for the Arizona desert, combined with the most heat reflective glass available, and you have a window unsurpassed in performance for this area of the country. The value of our locally manufactured vinyl windows and doors is second to none.
Earthwise Windows & Doors are always manufactured for your local climate. Many window companies manufacture and market the same window design across the entire country. The Energy Shield/ Earthwise Window & Door is engineered explicitly for Arizona’s hot, dry, and dusty environment. Our use of extreme low-E glass for maximum heat reflection and double dust seals for minimum air infiltration make our product the perfect match for Arizona homes.
Our affordable Earthwise windows and doors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty and the Good Housekeeping Seal. Through our Good Housekeeping Seal, you get an additional two-year money-back guarantee! Earthwise has earned the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal for the past 11 consecutive years. With Energy Shield, you get all the benefits of a national brand and all the benefits of a local manufacturer.
Window to Door Conversion Project
Replace your windows with beautiful and energy-efficient sliding glass doors with Energy Shield! Our experienced professionals provide excellent financing options and outstanding customer service to handle any window-door conversion project, such as replacing a window with a sliding door, converting a window to a French door or to a regular door, and transforming a basement window into a door. All our products are EnergyStar® certified, so you can rest assured that you are investing in quality.
Window Replacement FAQ
As a general rule-of-thumb, residential windows should last between 15 and 20 years before needing replaced. If you're unsure how old your current windows are, look for signs of degradation. These include:
- Unexplained increases in your utility bill
- Drafts and cold spots near windows
- Rotting sills or frames
- Windows that are difficult to open or close due to warping
- Condensation between the panes of double-paned glass
If you notice any of these signs of deterioration, call us for a free, in-home estimate on window replacement.
In most instances, replacing a single window takes between 15 and 30 minutes. You can help the process go more quickly by prepping your room in several ways, including:
- Moving furniture, plants, and other obstacles away from the window before our installers arrive
- Taking down curtains, drapes, blinds or window shades
- Disconnecting and removing security sensors adhered to the glass or frame of the window being replaced
- Removing wall decor near the window being replaced
- Providing a clear, unobstructed path from your front door to the window being replaced
The Energy Shield Window and Door Company uses high-quality Cardinal glass. These include:
- LoE 366 -- Provides superior fade protection for carpets, drapes, and furniture. LoE 366 blocks up to 95 percent of harmful UV rays without filtering out the sun's natural light. Rooms stay warm in winter and cool in summer.
- LoE3-340 -- Offers comfort for every season. Unique, solar- and glare-control properties fill your rooms with natural light while leaving heat and cold outside. Experience comfort all year long with the addition of LoE 3-340 window glass.
The average cost to install a single-window typically begins around $135, but the more windows you have replaced, the more economic the job becomes. Energy Shield Window and Door offers convenient financing options, as well as a free, in-home estimate. So you'll know what to expect before installation begins.
Window installation will not affect your surrounding wall, except to make it more airtight and draft-free.
There's no need to repaint your interior or exterior walls after a professional window installation, unless you want to change the color scheme.
Our installers follow strict guidelines during the time they're inside your home or on your property. This includes the proper use of drop cloths and foot protection to prevent tracking mud and debris through your house. They'll clean up after themselves before they go, as well. There won't be any mess left behind when you trust the professionals at Energy Shield Window and Door to install your windows.
Clean-up and disposal of old windows will be handled by the installer. You'll be left with nothing but bright, beautiful new windows left behind when our installers are finished.
Although windows typically last between 15 and 30 years, several factors, such as the installation, materials used, local weather conditions, window maintenance, and previous installer/manufacturer, can affect this number.
But you don't have to wait fifteen years to replace your windows if they are causing problems. Contact Energy Shield to get a free bid.
The Best Windows in Arizona are Manufactured Locally by the Energy Shield Window and Door Company
Energy Shield is the leading manufacturer of energy-efficient replacement windows and doors in Arizona. All our home windows and doors are built to withstand the extreme southwest desert climate. Our high-performance windows and doors are designed to reflect heat, minimize heat transfer, reduce interior dust, and insulate against urban noise pollution. We offer an excellent warranty.
Contact the Energy Shield Window and Door Company for a Free In-Home Quote on Phoenix Window Replacement
Our highly experienced installation crews are factory trained, and industry certified. Energy Shield is an Earthwise member, a Certified General Contractor, and an A+ Member of the BBB.
Energy Efficient Window Options in Phoenix, Arizona with 0% Financing
We offer 0% financing (with approved credit) to make Energy Star® rated energy-efficient windows and doors affordable for virtually any home improvement budget. See our current special offers for additional savings!
Call Energy Shield Windows, Phoenix Arizona at (623) 936-3758, or contact us online to schedule your FREE no-obligation in-home consultation and quote, or visit our online gallery.home window replacement - home depot - window options
best replacement windows in phoenix
are vinyl windows good in arizona
arizona's best windows phoenix az
vinyl windows in arizona
what is the best window frame material for arizona
arizona window replacement
new windows phoenix
phoenix window replacement companies
window replacement phoenix az
new windows phoenix az
residential window replacement phoenix
window companies in phoenix
window replacement phoenix
windows phoenix az
affordable quality windows
best replacement windows for desert climate
energy shield windows reviews
house windows phoenix
window replacement companies ratings
a rated windows price
affordable window installation
affordable window replacement
all window replacements reviews
alliance replacement windows reviews
alliance windows vs pella
alside vs andersen windows
alside windows quality
aluminum replacement window manufacturers
aluminum windows arizona
american craftsman vs jeld wen
andersen or pella
andersen renewal replacement windows reviews
andersen renewal windows cost
andersen single hung vinyl windows
andersen versus pella windows
andersen vinyl replacement windows reviews
andersen windows lowes
anderson renewal vs pella
anderson renewal window prices
anderson windows vs pella
anlin vs pella
anlin windows vs pella windows
are andersen windows better than pella
are andersen windows worth it
atrium vs andersen windows
average price of renewal by andersen windows
best affordable windows
best anderson windows
best brand for windows
best built windows warranty
best casement windows
Paradise Valley, AZ
Sun City, AZ
El Mirage, AZ
Sun City West, AZ
Fountain Hills, AZ
Queen Creek, AZ
New River, AZ
Brentwood Historic District
Central Avenue Corridor
Golden Gate Barrio
Moon Valley, Phoenix
F. Q. Story
Woodlea Historic District