One important consideration for homeowners who want to replace old windows with new energy-efficient models is the Return On Investment (ROI) they can expect to realize. Of course, increasing the resale value of your home is just one way that today’s most energy-efficient windows deliver ROI. There are multiple ways that installing energy-efficient replacement windows combines to generate substantial savings and add monetary value for homeowners. Altogether, these can add up to a significant financial return. New Energy Star windows also pay off in other ways that make them well worth the investment.
Energy Efficient Windows Return On Investment
According to some industry experts, the average ROI in energy-efficient replacement windows is around 68%. That number is outstanding in the home improvement industry. It’s especially impressive when you consider that most professionally done home improvement projects produce an ROI of around 20% to 30%! That means that energy-efficient replacement windows deliver among the highest returns on any home improvement you can do!
The Full ROI Window Replacement Offers
In addition to the ROI you realize in the resale value of your home, there are other significant benefits from installing energy-efficient replacement windows. Adding the combined financial and quality-of-life improvement benefits makes replacing old worn-out windows a practical choice for many homeowners. Some ways that replacement windows payoff include:
- Increase the resale value of your home.
- Up to 30% savings on monthly electricity bills.
- Increase comfort in your home with a consistent temperature.
- Improved curb appeal for greater enjoyment of your home.
- Increased convenience, no need to turn the thermostat up and down attempting to avoid over-utilization, or use fans, ice, space heaters, blankets, extra clothing, etc., to compensate for the inability to control temperatures in some areas.
- Low-E glass helps block damaging UV rays preventing fading of furniture, carpets, artwork, and other possessions.
- Noise pollution is reduced, making the home quieter, so you and your family can rest more comfortably, a bonus for academic and professional performance.
- Better sealed windows mean reduced dust accumulation in your home, which means less cleaning work and a healthier home.
- Significant Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) for home improvements for energy efficiency.
Contact For Today’s Best ROI in Windows
Energy Shield Window & Door Company is Arizona’s leading manufacturer of energy-efficient windows and doors. All our home improvement components are engineered for long-term durability in the extreme desert conditions of the southwest U.S. climate. Visit our online gallery to see our wide selection of beautiful replacement windows.
Our satisfaction guarantee and superior warranty help protect your investment. We have built our reputation on exceptional product quality and customer service. Energy Shield is a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.
See our current special offers for additional savings.
We offer 0% financing (with qualified credit).