Adding a sliding door to your patio or deck can create an indoor-outdoor oasis that will allow you to enjoy your garden view in even the warmest Arizona temperatures. Replacing your dated doors or building a larger doorway to your deck or patio is a great way to update your home while providing your family with more beautiful surroundings. Today's glass sliding doors are energy efficient, help to keep out noise, and are very easy to care for. In fact, we can't think of any reason why you wouldn't include at least one sliding glass door in your home design!
Types of Sliding Doors:
- Aluminum Sliding Glass Doors - if you are looking for a sliding door that can be finished to match your decor, take a look at the wide variety of colors that our aluminum doors are available for ordering.
- Vinyl Sliding Glass Door Systems - these lightweight options are available in 2, 3, and 4-panel options, and can span spaces up to 16 feet wide and 8 feet tall.
- Multislide Doors - this sleek option is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy their panoramic view with the least amount of distraction! These doors can also be used indoors to close off different areas depending on the event that you are hosting in a large space.
Whichever of these three glass doors best suits your needs and home decor, you can rest assured that they are of the utmost quality. Glass doors are also an effective way to cut down on the amount of dust that gets inside because even though we love the desert, we'd rather it stays outdoors!
Benefits of Having a New Sliding Glass Door
- Natural Light: a light and bright home can improve everyone's mood, and glass doors provide the light and beauty of the outdoors to flow into your home. Arizona is known for its natural beauty, and with a glass door, you can enjoy the view on even the hottest days!
- Cost Savings / Energy Efficiency: doors help to keep your cool air indoors, and replacing your outdated doors with an energy-efficient option can even save you money.
- Sound Protection: if you live in a high-traffic area, or simply prefer the quiet and solitude when you are at home, today's glass doors provide the sound protection that you desire.
- Low-Maintenance and Care: glass is resilient and easy to clean. Today's glass doors are difficult to damage or chip, and cleaning and upkeep is a breeze!
- Increased Improvement Value: new glass doors will help to increase the resale value of your home for all of these reasons and more; if you are considering a renovation, don't forget to take a look at replacing your patio and deck doors!
All of our doors come with heavy-duty screens and resilient steel wheel tracks. We know how much Arizona residents enjoy the outdoors, and these sliding glass doors are built to last!
Contact Energy Shield to Learn More about these Exciting Sliding Glass Doors
Contact EnergyShield Window & Door Company, Arizona's Trusted Window & Door Company to find out more about how sliding glass doors can improve your home! Call us today at (623) 900-5645 or stop by our showroom, conveniently located at 725 N. 73RD Avenue in Phoenix.