Are you getting the maximum enjoyment from your patio? If excessive heat, rain, or the wind is forcing you inside and preventing you from taking full advantage of everything your patio has to offer, there is a solution. Enjoy your patio regardless of the weather by with a weatherproof patio enclosure. By building a patio enclosure, you not only will increase your overall year-round living space but also adding real value to your home.
Now Is the Time to Build that Patio Enclosure
Just imagine all the possibilities. Whether you are looking for more room for entertaining, a place for your favorite hobbies, or just more space to relax, you can’t beat the flexibility and value of patio enclosures. But quality matters. Make sure you choose the finest windows and doors to incorporate into your patios designs.
Check Out Our Window Options
Whatever your style or budget, Energy Shield Window & Door Company has you covered. Choose from a wide variety of cost-conscience or luxury window frame options for your new patio enclosure, including vinyl, aluminum and wood models.
- Vinyl window frames are available in many affordable styles and offer easy maintenance and lasting durability. Vinyl window frames are the perfect choice when you want quality without spending a fortune.
- Aluminum window frames are long-lasting and up to 50 times stronger than wood frames at a such a low price it will surprise you! Unlike poor-quality aluminum frames available from other manufacturers, all Energy Shield aluminum window frames have insulated frames to reduce your energy bills and keep your patio enclosure comfortable.
- Wood window frames will give your new patio enclosure a touch of elegance you desire. Wood window frames come in a variety of wood cladding including light and bright Pine, Alder and White Oak along with rich, darker woods like Mahogany and Walnut. All wood window frames feature high-end finishing work.
All window frames come with superior window panes to ensure years of reliability.
Don’t Forget the Doors
An exterior door or two provides easy access to your yard. Choose French doors, sliding doors or multi-slide to match your home’s exterior appearance.
- French doors lend an air of elegance to your home and work well with Colonial or Victorian-style homes. French doors are available in a range of materials including ones with vinyl, aluminum, and fiberglass frames.
- Sliding doors are a popular patio enclosure for their easy of use and ability to create a large opening to connect fully with the outside. Are mosquitos a problem where you live? Don’t worry, sliding doors come with optional heavy-duty screens.
- Multi-slide doors are perfect when you want to open up your enclosed patio to the outside entirely. They give you the best of both worlds: the ability to enjoy the outdoors when you want to, and protection when you need it!
Patio Enclosures Cost Less Than You Think
While the cost of installing an enclosure for your patio will vary depending on its size and the materials you choose, the simple fact it is one of the most affordable ways you can add additional living space to your home!
Get a Free Bid for Patio Enclosures in Phoenix, Arizona from Energy Shield Today
Are you ready to start planning your patio design? Then you need to call 623-377-9148 to get a free windows and doors estimate. Energy Shield Window & Door Company offers 0% financing with a credit check and employs certified general contractors.